To book your Thinktank or Giant Screen tickets please click the tickets on the right.
The following UK registered cards are accepted:
Please note: Tickets once purchased are Non Refundable. We will try to re-seat a booking up to one hour before your show subject to seat availability, but tickets that have been issued must be returned to our ticket desk before any alteration can be made.
HOW TO BOOK YOUR TICKETS
1) You will require Java to view our seating plan. This will not work on a mobile device!
2) Please select your seats first, (at full adult price) You will have the opportunity to change the ticket price to Teen, Child, Student, 60yrs+ or Family prices in the shopping basket before checkout.
3) If you press any back buttons during the booking process, depending where you are in the process, the system may defult back to the first available performance time! Please check this as you book and double check all details in your basket before you check out, and again when you receive your email confirmation.
4) The "Billing Address" that you enter must be correct for the payment card you are using, or the payment will not authorise! Please be sure to enter your name, postcode & address details correctly, as they appear on your card statement.
5) Our "Promotion Code" box will only recognise online codes issued by ourselves. Third party vouchers such as Vouchercloud,or Gift Vouchers must be redeemed in cinema. Please read the redemption conditions that are printed along with all vouchers.
6) The Giant Screen's Booking Fee and 3D Supplement are currently displayed as a single cumulative figure within one column of the shopping basket, depending on the number of seats held in each booking line. We hope to be able to separate these in future, making them clearer following our next systems upgrade.
General daily shows are not ticketed and may be attended by arriving at the Planetarium entrance prior to the show time.